May 3 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
LEARN ABOUT HOW TO ADVOCATE FOR YOUR CTE PROGRAMS! THIS TRAINING WILL BE WONDERFUL!
ATTEND THE UPCOMING SOCIAL THIS AFTERNOON AT 4:30 p.m.
We will touch on a few announcements and you will get to meet the NMPED Director of College and Career Readiness Bureau! Then, we will have a special….
ADVOCATING FOR NEW MEXICO CTE Training!
- The main goal will be learning how to prepare your students to advocate for your CTE Program!
- January is National School Board Appreciate Month and planning needs to start now! Plus, we have the CTE Day at the Roundhouse to prepare for on Jan. 30th…
- Learn how to identify the audiences that you need to advocate to, design a message and how to develop those relationships!
- Gain access to a shared Google Drive with resources to use in your classroom to teach your students!
- Learn the types of social media that can be utilized and how to write letters, as well!
This will be a VERY IMPORTANT training that you won’t want to miss…. NOW is the time to fight for CTE with our community and state legislators and this training will assist in so many ways. All CTE board members, teachers, administrators, students, and alumni need to be involved in promoting CTE across the state! We hope you can join us~
NMACTE Division Socials
The First Wednesday of every month
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81659039380
Meeting ID: 816 5903 9380
Dial by your location: +1 346 248 7799 US